Flag Bases & Bags
Lightweight ground screw spike, suitable for soft ground such as grass, sand and snow.
Size: 600mm length. Steel with Chrome plate for soft ground - grass, sand, and snow. Weight 1.4kg
Powder Coated Steel. Size: 600mm x 220mm. Weight 4.5kg
Secure your base with our powder coated steel flatplate perfect for flags up to 3.2m in height
Size: 620mm x 620mm. Supplied with ground pegs. Weight 2kg. Suitable for up to 3.2m pole kits with Weighting ring.
Size: 430mm x 430mm x 140mm (Height). Approx 25kg water or 38kg sand. Suitable for up to 3.2m pole kits
Size: 500mm (dia) x 185mm (Height). Approx 33kg water or 50kg sand.
Size: 1300mm x 300mm. Colour: Black Suitable for pole kits, flags, ground spike, cross base and car wheel base.
Art Work Guidelines
Artwork Guidelines (For Product Pages)
In order to produce your artwork accurately, please ensure you take a moment to read the following requirements. For a detailed set of instructions, please see the instructions on the relevant product page.
WE ACCEPT THE FOLLOWING FILE FORMATS:
- JPG/JPEG (High Resolution Only)
- AI – (Saved as CS5 or below)
- EPS – (Saved as CS5 or below)
- TIFF (Flattened)
- PSD (Adobe Photoshop - Layers Flattened)
SUPPLYING YOUR ARTWORK TO US:
- All fonts MUST be outlined or converted to curves or shapes.
- All images MUST be embedded and not linked.
- Supplied in CMYK mode *NO RGB or Spot Colours*.
- Supplied with a 5mm bleed (When 100% scaled).
- Crops marks MUST be included.
- If sending a PDF with multiple files please be sure to separate these into individual pages and save as individual files. (Do not send combined PDF’s).
- If your artwork is colour sensitive be sure to provide us with a colour reference so we can ensure your artwork is best colour matched.
- If you require white back vinyl lamination on clear printed vinyl please ensure your artwork is supplied in reverse mirror format.
- Artwork files can be uploaded alongside your order above.
EMAILING ARTWORK OR FILE TRANSFER:
If you are planning on sending us your files via email or using your own file transfer software like 'wetransfer' please ensure all files are sent to the email address email@example.com any other emails addresses for artwork will be ignored and could delay your order
CUSTOM CONTOUR CUT:
If you order includes custom contour cutting please be sure to add a separate layer to your file with the contour cut line stroke set at 0.25pt and supplied in the following CYMK colour - C:0% M:100% Y:0% K:0%. When supplying artwork for contour cutting please be sure to provide your artwork with a 3mm bleed to avoid any white edges showing.
FILES NOT ACCEPTED:
- DOC/DOCX (Microsoft Word)
- PUB (Microsoft Publisher)
- XLS/XLSX (Microsoft Excel)
- SVG (Scalable Vector Graphic)
- CDR (Corel Draw)
- INDD (Adobe Indesign)
- QXP (Quark Xpress)
NEED FURTHER ADVICE? NO PROBLEM - PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO CONTACT A MEMBER OF OUR TEAM ON 0207 183 2909 OR USE OUR LIVE HELP CHAT CLIENT WHICH CAN BE FOUND FLOATING ON THE LOWER LEFT OF EACH PAGE